17 July 2013

Human vices

Hello there, so today I'm going to talk about the sweatshirts that Frenzy To Go has recently released. It's their own version of The Seven Deadly Sins made into sweatshirts, it's safe to say that theirs are the first in Asia. Most of you already know about this as I've posted it on both my Facebook page and my Instagram. I, for one adore sweatshirts, they're incredibly versatile. Since I've tried on those sweatshirts myself, I could honestly say that the quality is top-notch and I'm not just saying that because I'm one of the founders, no, I'm saying that because it's the truth. They're 100% cotton, not too thick, they're just nice for Malaysia's weather and they're very comfy as well. Anyhow, I've bought many pullovers from different brands before and I could say that the material these sweatshirts have could easily compete with most of the popular brands outside. Ally does not lie. Look, if you're still having doubts on buying they're sweatshirts, don't waste any more of your time contemplating because they're worth it. Well, there's really nothing like wearing your vices.
Alas, creatures.