11 January 2014

Crossbreed

 
Hello there, earthlings. Feeling alright nowadays? Let's just pretend I'm that caring for a second. 1 second later.. Okay, done. Today I shall be talking about the new "CROSSBREED" sweatshirt that FTG has recently released. It was designed by yours truly, that means myself. As most of you know, I have been using the line "Sors Salutis" on my bio sections for quite sometime now, be it on Instagram or Twitter. The translation to that would be fate is against me. It was depicted from my favourite Latin poem "O Fortuna."  I'm all about the dramatic, what's more to life than that. Anyhow, I have decided to include that in my design for this sweatshirt. Apart from that, this design was inspired by one of Leonardo da Vinci's drawing "The Vitruvian Man" which is about human proportions. You can read all about it via Google, if you care enough. There's something about this particular drawing that fascinates me which is why I've decided to use the concept for my design which also involves a juxtaposition of a horse's head. I'm all about the absurd as well, that's nothing new. What's funny is I didn't know that 2014 is a year of the horse according to the Chinese Zodiac when designing but hey, what a grand coincidence, now it's a definite must-have. Besides that, the quality of this sweatshirt is great, just like FTG's previous sweatshirts, The Seven Deadly Sins'. It's not too thick nor too thin, just good enough for Malaysia's weather. You can read their customers' reviews on their blog. If you're interested to purchase this sweatshirt, you can only get them from FTG. One thing about FTG is that chances of them restocking their official products are close to none, so, go on and place your orders while stocks last. That will be it for now, I'm dead beat.
 Alas, creatures.