1 January 2014

2014

Most people need new years to reinvent themselves while some of us actually try to be a better person everyday. So, you can kid yourself with New Year's resolutions but hell, that's not for me because I'm wise enough to know that if you want to make some changes in your life or yourself you can do it anytime, you don't have to wait for the new years. A new year is not a big deal to me, it never has been, it's not like there's a global pause or anything to make it valuable, it's not a reset button. To me, I see life as a whole, not per year just as how I view myself as a person. I wouldn't do that to myself you see, I wouldn't be a hypocrite. Look, I could easily type out a lengthy post about what last year has taught me or what I've been through but I'm not going to as they're all in my head so I'll just sum it up for all of you that are taking your time to read this.

In a nutshell, what I've witnessed in the year 2013 would be that there are still a lot of a-holes out there and if you aren't careful, you'll be one of them. So, always look out after yourself and your every flaw because people tend to forget about themselves when dissing about someone else.

And as long as I'm still living along with the people I love, 
come hell or high water, I'll be still.

Alas, creatures.