11 December 2015

Not sorry

Hello there.

I've noticed I haven't been around, a part of me has lost interest in a lot of things but mostly, it is because I have been caught up with work and the little time I do have left I spend with my boy and my family. I don't quite have the time to do anything else as I'd be extremely exhausted at the end of the day. That is why I haven't been doing much of "blogging" these days. I have however written a rather personal article regarding my anxiety which you can read all about it here.



Aside from that, I've been accepting freelance jobs pertaining to graphic design or even copywriting. Whether or not you have a corporate company or a fashion brand, I'm sure we can work something out. And if you are like me, which makes yourself your biggest brand then I don't even know why the hell aren't we working together. You might want to change that.

Do visit my portfolio on www.allylilith.com to see my work if you haven't seen them already which I think you have considering you are reading this right now. That is all for now.